Shallow Water Exercise Certification Courses
- One day (8 hour) tutor led shallow water exercise course
- Suitable for ETM/gym/PT/swimming instructors or similar
- 5 hours theory / 3 hours practical
- Pre-course worksheet and course reading
- Manual and DVD included
- Written multi-choice test and short practical assessment
- 8 CIMSPA CPD points
- Funding may be available through EMDUK (see below)
- Can be upgraded to Level 2 Aqua qualification for current level 2 ETM/gym/PT instructors by completing ActiveIQ practical unit (available through Drummond Education)
- Online discount price: £154.17 + VAT (£185)
- Telephone/purchase order price: £170 + VAT (£204)
“Izzie was fantastic, great teacher and made everything relaxed and a great learning environment” – Bedworth, Nov 2018
“Very well organised course – I learnt so much in such a short time” – Bedworth, Nov 2018
“Really enjoyed the course, good value for money” – Birmingham, 21 May 2017
“Really enjoyable as well as educational and interesting” – Hemel Hempstead, 2 April 2017
“Feel very confident to teach a class” – Hemel Hempstead, 2 April 2017
“Having never taken part in something like this, it was a great experience and I am looking forward to doing aqua classes myself” – Devon, 5 March 2017
Did you know that you could get up to £100 off Hydro-Actif Shallow Water training if you are eligible for the EMD UK Open Bursary? Oh yes you heard us right! With exclusive funding and a year’s free instructor support and discounted insurance after you qualify, it’s perfect for passionate and ambitious fitness instructors just like you!
For more information and to see if you are eligible click here.
The Open Bursary is run in funding rounds throughout the year, click here to see if it’s available right now.