Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
DELIVERY SERVICE: Orders are dispatched within 3 working days and are sent via Royal Mail, MyHermes courier or Steve Porter Transport.
PRICING DISCLAIMER: The prices listed on this Web site are updated daily and are subject to change without notice. While we take great care to ensure the accuracy of these prices, we cannot be held liable for any pricing errors.
POSTAGE & PACKING PRICES: For UK Only* (inc VAT)
£30 or less £3.50
£50 or less £4.80
£100 or less £7.20
£150 or less £12.00
Over £150 £15.00
* Surcharges may be payable for some Islands inc. Channel Islands (you will be advised asap should this apply)
FREE DELIVERY OFFERS APPLY TO UK DELIVERY ADDRESSES ONLY
Prices for overseas deliveries are available on request. All product prices on our site are in UK pounds. Taxes, customs chanrges and other fees may apply to international orders upon delivery.
SWIMWEAR SIZE GUIDE: The sizes given on our website and in our catalogue are bust sizes. They equate roughly to UK dress sizes per the table below. However, please bear in mind that chlorine resistant fabric is not as stretchy as Lycra and so if in doubt normally go up a size.
BUST SIZE UK DRESS SIZE
AVAILABILITY: Please note that all products on this website are available to us at time of update unless stated otherwise. Our website is updated daily. If a product is not in stock or not available for any reason we reserve the right to provide a substitute of equal or higher value.
PAYMENT TERMS: Payment is to be made in GBP. Payment is accepted by online transactions through our secure server 24 hours per day. Your order will be confirmed with an order number by e-mail and a transaction number. Your order will be processed during normal office hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm. If you wish to place and pay for an order by other means please contact us directly by e-mail at email@example.com with the details.
When paying by credit or debit card, the ‘billing address’ information on your order must be the same as your credit card billing information. If this information does not agree completely, we will need to confirm with the billing contact.
TAXES: Tax Is charged at 20% rate for standard rated goods where applicable.
WARRANTIES: All products are supplied with the manufacturer’s standard warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
CLAIMS: Delivery Discrepancies – Hydro-Actif must be notified of all delivery discrepancies within 7 days of receipt of order.
Damaged Goods – All deliveries received in a damaged condition be must notified to Hydro-Actif within 3 days of receipt of goods. Otherwise a replacement cannot be made.
Goods not receivied – Hydro-Actif must be notified in writing of non-receipt of packages within 28 days of despatch.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY: If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason please return them within 7 days of delivery for replacement or refund. Returns must be in original condition and packaging stating reason for return. Worn or soiled items cannot be accepted. Goods may not be returned after 7 days unless proved to be faulty. The purchase price of products returned in original condition will be refunded via the same method of payment as selected on your order. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable except in the case where goods are proven to be faulty. In the case where goods are replaced more than once (for example with a different size or colour) the customer may be liable for the shipping costs but will be notified in this instance.
Certification materials are non-returnable.
CDs, DVDs: These items are not exchangeable, however should a CD or DVD be delivered damaged or have a manufacturing defect, in this instance it will be exchanged for the same title only, if returned within 30 days of purchase date. A replacement fee of £5.00 will be charged for and product returned outside the 30 day period.
Please return the item to us in its original condition stating whether you require an exchange or a refund. Please state the original invoice number if possible and obtain a proof of posting from the Post Office.
CANCELLATIONS: You may cancel your product order for any reason at any time prior to shipment. Once your order ships, it is subject to the Return Policy. (Please see “Transfers” and “Non-Attendance” regarding course bookings which are non-cancellable).
TRANSFERS – transfer to a future event within 6 months from the original date is permitted if the transfer request is made in writing at least 7 days prior to the event date. A transfer fee of £20 per day is required when an alternative course is selected.
NON-ATTENDANCE – students who do not attend courses due to illness or personal reasons will not be entitled to a refund or transferral to another course.
Absolutely no refunds will be issued.
Certification materials are non-refundable.
Hydro-Actif reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course.
All course fees are not transferable to any third parties.
BACK ORDERS: If your item is not in stock then we will email you right away. We will inform you of expected date of delivery and reason for delay. You will always have the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Account customers welcome – Call for details
Payment for all goods and services shall be made to the Company within a period of 30 days from the month ending in which the invoice is dated.
In case of Late Payment the seller reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2.5% per month on any overdue amount from the due date of payment calculated on a daily basis or such sum as specified under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act, or similar, whichever shall be higher. The seller reserves the right to recover any reasonable costs incurred by instructing a third party to act on its behalf as a result of any breach of these Terms of Sale in addition to any costs and interest that may be awarded by a Court.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT, SERVICE & COMPLAINTS: We aim to provide our customers with the highest standard of service possible and will deal with any queries or complaints in the fairest manner at all times whilst observing customer confidentiality. We will handle all queries and complaints within 7 days of notification.
LEGAL STATEMENT: By placing your order, you agree to all the policies, terms, and conditions published throughout this website.
‘Your statutory rights are not affected’
This is a guide to how Hydro-Actif records, safeguards and uses information that we hold on customers when they complete any of our courses or classes or purchase goods from our website/shop. Hydro-Actif is committed to the protection of our valued customer’s privacy through compliance of the Data Protection Act and current best practice.
Legal basis for processing your information
When you sign up for a course, the information we take from you and subsequently process will be done on the basis of our legitimate interest in processing that data because of the relationship established. We will ask your consent to process any sensitive information, such as medical conditions and process this information on the basis of that consent. Remember, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to change your information or request for removal of certain information from our systems or to ask questions about the way in which we process your information.
How we collect information
- In order to apply for a course or purchase a product we request that you provide us with basic information that will help us identify you and allow us to help you get the best service from Hydro-Actif.
- We collect this information either:
* In person from you, when you complete your PAR-Q prior to attending a local class
* Via the web, when you apply to attend a course
* Via the web, when you buy an online product
The information we collect
- We need to be able to identify our course attendees, class participants and customers
- This is basic information such as your full name, address and contact details
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders
- It might also include more sensitive data such as any medical issues that might affect your workout
- We have a general “PAR-Q” information sheet which stands for “Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire” or Training Partnership Agreement which gives us an indication of your current fitness levels and any medical or physical attributes that might require us to modify your exercise when you attend a course or class
- If you “Contact us”, we may keep a record of that correspondence
How we use the information
- We use your personal data for the purpose of technical administration of our website, customer administration and any enquiries you may submit to Hydro-Actif
- We use your email to circulate information regarding news, events, special offers and coupons if you have provided permission
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- You are able to request how we contact you, and ask to be removed from mailing lists
- By law, you are now able to ask for all personal data regarding you to be removed from our systems.
Request for removal
How we protect your personal information
- Our customer information is held centrally on the Hydro-Actif record system
- We use credible payment methods for your credit/debit card transactions
- We do not share your information to any external parties
- We do not sell of distribute our mailing lists
- When you sign up for a course we ask you to provide information to enable us to process your application
- You can email us at email@example.com to change your information or request for removal from our systems
- Data which is necessary for billing and accounting purposes or which is subject to the legal obligation to preserve is not affected
Right of access
- You have the right to request permission to see what data we hold on your account and how we use this information to process your application
- If incorrect information has been stored despite our efforts to maintain correct and up-to-date data, we will correct this upon your request
- Our website only holds information regarding courses at Hydro-Actif and does not have any direct external links
- Hydro-Actif.com does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at hydro-actif.com possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience.
On-line Credit Card Security
- This site has been designed for secure payments. Your transaction is conducted through PayPoint or PayPal, approved payment service providers. Your credit card details are not given to or retained by the vendor at any time. All transactions are carried out on a secure server
Cookies In Use on This Site